Riedel Glass - Vinum Bordeaux Cabernet Merlot - Pack of 2
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Perfect for young, full-bodied (more than 12 percent alcohol), complex red wines that are high in tannin.
This glass smoothes out the rough edges, emphasizing the fruit, allowing wines to achieve a balance that would normally take years of ageing to acquire.
The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully.
The shape directs the flow of wine onto the zone of the tongue which perceives sweetness, thus accentuating the fruit and de-emphasizing the bitter qualities of the tannin.
Glass series: VINUM
CABERNET SAUVIGNON/MERLOT (BORDEAUX)
Recommended for: Bordeaux (red), Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Fronsac, Graves rouge, Listrac, Margaux, Médoc, Merlot, Moulis, Pauillac, Pessac Leognan (Rouge), Pomerol, St. Emilion, St. Estèphe, St. Julien
Item number: 6416/0
Height: 225 mm, 8-7/8"
Capacity: 610 ccm, 21-1/2 oz
Widest diameter: 95 mm, 3-3/4"
ABOUT RIEDEL CRYSTAL
• RIEDEL CRYSTAL (established 1756) has been producing glass in the heart of Europe for over 250 years and for eleven generations.
• Family owned and operated by GEORG J. RIEDEL (10th generation) and MAXIMILIAN J. RIEDEL (11th generation).
• RIEDEL is recognized worldwide for designing and producing the highest quality glasses and decanters for the enjoyment of wine and spirits.
• Top-rated wineries and restaurants throughout the world use RIEDEL.
• RIEDEL produces collections for every lifestyle and price range, whether for critical wine evaluation, a picnic or dinner. There is a series for every wine lover.