Riedel Glass - Veritas Bourgogne Chardonnay - Pack of 2
is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
The Veritas Bourgogne Chardonnay glass is excellent for white wines (more than 12.5 percent alcohol) with high acidity and moderate tannin.
This glass directs the flow of wine onto the zone of the tongue which perceives sweetness, thereby highlighting the rich fruit and tempering the high acidity of the wine.
The large bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma.
Glass series: VERITAS
CHARDONNAY (BURGUNDY WHITE)
ABOUT RIEDEL CRYSTAL
• RIEDEL CRYSTAL (established 1756) has been producing glass in the heart of Europe for over 250 years and for eleven generations.
• Family owned and operated by GEORG J. RIEDEL (10th generation) and MAXIMILIAN J. RIEDEL (11th generation).
• RIEDEL is recognized worldwide for designing and producing the highest quality glasses and decanters for the enjoyment of wine and spirits.
• Top-rated wineries and restaurants throughout the world use RIEDEL.
• RIEDEL produces collections for every lifestyle and price range, whether for critical wine evaluation, a picnic or dinner. There is a series for every wine lover.